Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm a slacker :)

And I was doing so good keeping up the blog. Well, it has been a busy two weeks. We had someone that was intrested in our house, so we spent a lot of time cleaning and getting our house ready to show. Our realtor hasn’t heard from him, so I guess he’s not interested anymore. We had really gotten our hopes up because he came to look twice. Oh well, HIS loss! The right person will come along.




I have also been getting things ready to sell at Kids Market. Wasn’t really aware of how much time that takes, until I got started. Took everything yesterday after work, and let me tell ya, I’m soooo glad that is over with (until next season ) Hopefully I will make a decent amount.


We have had fun the past two weeks, though. Labor Day weekend, we went to Guntersville State Park for a day. We took them to the playground and the beach, so they really enjoyed it. It felt so good outside that day. I can’t wait until Fall! Here are a couple of pictures I took of Wyatt lying on his blanket. I just love black and white photos!

I took so many pictures while we were there, you can check out all of them by clicking on this link:


The most exciting thing that’s happened since I last posted, is that Eric finished putting the swing set together. Still needs to be pressure washed and stained, but not too shabby! Waylon loves going down the slide…


Both Waylon and Wyatt are doing great at the moment. Yesterday I noticed that one of Wyatt’s top teeth is finally coming in. I know it hurts because he didn’t want to let me open his mouth to look at it. Waylon is getting his k-9’s, but doesn’t seem to be in any pain. They have been very good and have been so much fun!




Oh, almost forgot, the picture of the week goes to Wyatt! My little buddy was so sleepy after eating and being at daycare all day, that he fell asleep in his highchair :)


The rest of the pics are just randoms from the past two weeks.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment