Wednesday, August 25, 2010

An ear infection and 3 day measles???

And just when I think everyone is getting better, poor Wyatt breaks out in a rash.  It freaked me out when the doctor said it was 3 day measles.  Having that can cause an ear infection, so that explains his fussiness over the past few days.  Nothing like an ear infection... I got one about a year or so ago and screamed and cried from the horrible pain!  Can't imagine what our babies feel like :(    Oh, and Waylon is still having his bout with poopie diapers.  Should have tests results soon.  I hope everything is okay.  2 1/2 weeks is too long for that to be going on!

This past weekend something happened that caught me way off guard.  Waylon loves playing with my phone, and out of the blue, he picked up my phone, put it to his ear and said "Whatcha doin?"  I had to think about what I had just heard, and tried to second guess myself, but he said it.  He'll be talking our ears off before you know it.  Half the things he says sounds like a cross between Chinese and Klingon (Star Trek lanugage), but I am starting to understand more and more each day.

I've decide that I would add a new segment to the blog each week called.......drumroll........ "picture of the week"!  Hmm... how will I decide?  Well, more than likely, it will be a moment that made me laugh, say "awe", or almost made me tear up.  In this case  AWWWWWE!!  Waylon loves his "baby" brother!  It always makes me so happy when Waylon pays Wyatt the least bit of attention.  Maybe I am easily amused :)





Eric had been wanting to take the boys to the Bass Pro Shops, so last week he took them there and to Cracker Barrell.  I am so impressed with my husband's ability to entertain the boys.  He doesn't seem to get stressed at all.  Sometimes I wish I could see what goes on when I'm not around, or do I???  I think they had a really good time on their little excursion.  I hate I missed out!














Just hanging out during the week....




Sunday, we all went to John John and Clee's house to visit.  They asked us earlier in the week if we would like to have Tanner and Tucker's (extremely nice) swing set that they have outgrown! We had such a good time visiting and the boys are going to love playing outside on their new swing set.  There will be many pictures taken on it I'm sure, so once it is all put back together, I will share.

Until next week....




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment