Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A week of...

Poopie diapers!  Poor Waylon seemed to have a little stomach virus last weekend and it cleared up during the week, but came back again.  He was still eating like a horse, but had a bad diaper... after diaper.  Eric took him to the doctor this morning, and Dr. Lytlle told us to take him off milk and fried foods and to give him Gatorade and water.  If that doesn't help in the next couple of days we have to bring a stool sample in.  Noting discrete about this blog, huh?

I just can't believe how fast my boys are growing up!  Waylon sings all the time and does this thing with his hands.  I think it's the itsy bitsy spider, but I'm not sure.  He's so curious about everything, and tries to see how far he can go before he gets in trouble.  Wyatt is lunging forward, just ready to crawl and get his brother!  We are just having the best time with these little munchkins! I love having Fridays off to spend with them. Sometimes, to me, it feels like we do the same repetitive stuff every week, but I guess it doesn’t seem that way to them. They love playing in each other’s rooms. Waylon is starting to pay Wyatt a little more attention these days too. I actually caught Waylon gently rubbing Wyatt’s hand while they were in the buggy at Walmart. Too bad I didn’t have my camera that time! We went to Chick-fil-a on Saturday and let Waylon play in the play area. Our table was right by the window, so we just watched him to see what he would do. He loved climbing in this tunnel and he tried to do a little climbing, but decided that wasn’t for him yet.

I’m trying to get a little more creative with my blog posts and decided to try out collages. I figured out how to make them in photoshop last week. I think I am turning into a photoshop geek! Here are some I put together from this past week.



Decided to give Waylon a bath during the day because we skipped it the night before.  I may be biased, but such a cutie!!


Last week, Nana asked if I could bring Waylon’s rocking horse because she had some ideas for pictures. She still had Eric’s cowboy hat that he used to wear and I think it made for some great pictures. Wyatt is at the age where he is so easy going and LOVES getting his picture made. Waylon…well, not so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment