Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Going to daycare

The boys started daycare this week in Oneonta. They will be going two days a week. They both really seemed to like it. Waylon immediately (within the first 30 seconds of being in the place) found a sponge bob toy in the toy box, so he was thrilled. They said he ran from one end of the room to the other, just as happy as could be. I think he likes being around other kids his age. Wyatt was very good and they said he just smiles and laughs. I'm looking forward to them interacting with other kids, but dread the sickness that comes along with daycare. Hopefully they will avoid it!
They are both teething right now... I can see two of Waylon's top teeth coming in, and Wyatt was running a low grade fever over the weekend. I have a feeling his top two teeth will be peeking through very soon.

For the first time, I did some shopping on the tax free weekend. Me, Lynn-z, and the boys went to Belk at the Galleria to look for Waylon some new shoes and then to Stride Rite, but we ended up getting these Stride Rite shoes at Belk. Thanks Lynn-z!



Nana took some really cute pictures of Waylon with him wearing her glasses.  When I saw these I just laughed and laughed.... he's such a silly boy!


FUNNY...




FUNNIER... 


and HILARIOUS!


Took some pictures of Waylon out in the front yard.  He found my old camera case, so I threw it around his neck and wouldn't take it off.  No, it's not a man purse :)













I was so excited on Sunday because aunt Krinny and Olivia came to visit.  Made my day, really.  Olivia and Waylon had fun together!






If you're wondering if we suddenly forgot about Wyatt, we didn't.  Next week will be your week little buddy :)














No comments:

Post a Comment